Safety matters

Did you know that simple household products can be dangerous? Did you know that if a child or animal ingests dish soap, that they can get VERY sick, or worse? Look at the label once.

Advertisements

1 Comment (+add yours?)

  1. Carol
    Jun 29, 2010 @ 00:20:28

    Many simple household products are dangerous, especially the toxic cleaning supplies in most people’s cubboards. There are great ways to make homemade safe non toxic cleaners or purchase them at the market. Even a lot of green cleaners can be toxic if ingested and they all should be stored out of reach if someone has little children.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: